Window Upgrade Rebates
Installing energy-efficient windows and patio doors can help eliminate drafts and help save money on your electric bill!
Who is eligible and how to apply:
➜ Owners of existing single-family or manufactured homes that are electrically heated
➜ New construction is not eligible.
Requirements and Specifications
– Replacement windows must have a NFRC U-Factor of 0.30 or lower or 0.22 or lower
– Replacement patio doors must have a NFRC U-Factor of 0.35 or lower or 0.30 or lower
– Windows must be installed according to the BPA Residential Weatherization Specifications
– Completed rebate application
– Equipment or contractor invoice showing:
o Order or purchase date
– NRFC stickers or other verification of U-Factor
– Documentation of number and square foot of windows or patio doors
– The rebate for upgraded windows with the U-Factor of 0.30 or lower and patio doors with the U-Factor of 0.35 of lower is $6 per square foot
– The rebate for upgraded windows with the U-Factor of 0.22 or lower and patio doors with the U-Factor of 0.30 of lower is $8 per square foot