OPALCO was awarded a grant from the USDA to provide energy audits, technical expertise and a powerful package of incentives to help businesses in San Juan County become more energy efficient and sustainable. In partnership with Sustainable Connections, the “Energize the San Juans” program includes a comprehensive energy audit, a customized energy action plan that outlines recommendations for energy-saving improvements to your business.
Once you choose which improvements you want to complete, we can help you access rebates, grants, and exclusive incentives – including free LED lighting upgrades and cash rebates! The Community Energy Challenge provides expertise and energy saving incentives; OPALCO provides rebates or on-bill financing up to $100k per membership for efficiency projects; and the team makes your project as easy as possible.
Get started with an energy audit and then access:
- USDA Grants available that could cover 25% of solar & energy improvements for rural businesses
- Up to $5,000 in energy saving incentives from the Community Energy Challenge – including up to $1,000 in LED light bulbs
- 26% Tax credit to offset solar panel cost
- Super discounted, low-cost energy audit for any size business
- Rebates and on-bill financing up to $100k from OPALCO
Contact us to get started at [email protected]